- Xandrof is an opium dealer (and appeared to be continuing to deal opium at the Lion’s Mane despite having resources that seem like might be below his pay grade).
- He has been called the Father of Euphoria.
- He was present at the Lion’s Mane when the whole weird slowing/angel/demon thing went down. Although, interestingly, he didn’t teleport out like the other inn “patrons” and actually fled the scene ASAP. (Or maybe just had somewhere else to be.)
- He rides a mount that leaves a trail of scorched earth, which we take to be a nightmare. Sometimes its tracks just vanish abruptly, which could be consistent with a nightmare or obsidian steed or the like.
- He went through a camp of mercenaries hired by him on his way from the inn to Rosedale
- He visited the graveyard and asked Sul’rayu about the Test of the Starstone.
- We know that Sul’rayu told him about Norgorber passing the test, the uselessness of non-elerium weapons, the beast older than time, the failure of normal transportation magic in the test, and the usefulness of ley portal magic to transport in the test.
- He was given the elerium glaive by Sul’rayu.
- After we originally left Sul’rayu, he talked to another group of people, who asked him questions primarily about what we had asked him.
- He left the grave master at the graveyard, which created the other undead there.
- He looted the tower for information, using hired hands to do so. These hired hands brought him books they grabbed.
- He seemingly gave the elerium glaive to Tasgar Bels the Blackguard, aka Spiked Armor Guy.
- Tasgar Bels didn’t survive his defeat, and not because we killed him.