- The roughly 5,000 year old ghost haunting the overcast graveyard near Rosedale.
- He was a survivor of an attempt at the Test of the Starstone alongside Norgorber, who did pass the test.
- By his account, they went through many mazes, witnessed many horrors, and witnessed a creature older than the world itself. Norgorber fled beyond the beast. Sul’rayu escaped through a ley portal. Their other companions were killed.
- He told Xandrof this information before the party met him.
- He gave Xandrof an elerium glaive, Ug’sothu the glaive of the paragon. He found it during the test. It was created by the civilization before theirs. Non-elerium weapons weren’t useful in the maze.
- He indicated that transportation magic fails in the test, but ley portals still exist and work.
- After we originally left Sul’rayu, he talked to another group of people, who asked him questions primarily about what we had asked him.
- After we gave information about him to Maztael Sarntull, he presumably interrogated Sul’rayu as well. We don’t know about what at this point.
- We can lay him to rest by burying his bones 100 miles or more away from the graveyard.